Monday, April 11, 2011

Starbucks in 16 Flavors!

Today, I got featured in this Treasury. It so delighted me; because even though I don't
often actually go to Starbucks, I love coffee and love everything about coffee. In fact,as I write this, I am wearing my "Starbucks" Christian Tee Shirt.  Goodness, when it wears out will I find another one? Yikes, I hope so!





If you want to "meet" some of these talented fellow artist/crafters, or purchase some of their lovely wares,  just click this link to see the listing and go to their shops:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4da317a473498eef06b819b4/a-starbucks-day

Have I told you how much fun it is to be an Etsy seller? Yes, there's ups and downs, but I have met the most talented, creative people, and have made some dear friends too.

It is fun to help cross promote each other. Yeah, the competition is fierce, and sometimes you feel like a tiny shipout to sea in a storm of ions. But it refines you, keeps you on your toes, and makes you try harder.

I mean, we're in business to become better people...right?

Well, basically just testing this app on Craft Cult..   I just wanted to show off the talent in fellow Starbucks lovers the blogosphere over!

I also picked up the super cool version of my shop in a slide show that you see to the right.  Coooool!

In other news, my sweet little puppy Lincoln killed one of my new baby chics yesterday while we were at church, and today I killed my first snake of the season.  Here's a picture of Casey  showing Annie our new babies:


And a video of us introducing Lincoln to the new chicks so he could befriend them and not eat/kill them.  Alas, not enough training to avert disaster.....


Well, dinner is ready, and it's late,
so I will bid you

Adieu
and
Au revoir!
Hugs and Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! Congrats on being featured in a Treasury! You made it in there with some other super cute coffee goodies =) Sorry to hear about the little chicky though!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...