Friday, April 8, 2011

Cassia is for GUYS too!

Awhile back, a friend of mine saw me at an art show.   He was performing with his dance and prayer troupe
trEd and I was in my little booth selling my wares.


He walked by and said "Men's Line", pointing at me with a directional kind of authoritative command.
It had a resilient tone in me, as I had already been planning a men's line and a children's line, and a pet's line,
and a teen's line.  And so on and so forth.....=)  You know me, the quintessential visionary...


I've had flashes of inspiration along the way.   It's been pretty fun thinking about the colors, the textures, the scent, the wrapping even down to the fonts used in the Men's products.  The most fun I've had, I will admit is in writing the ad copy.   (blushing...)


So, without further ado, here is what I've gathered so far.  There's more....much much more.   




So.....what do you think?  Yeah, I'm really getting into making collages right now.  Just cannot help myself.  My job requires me to of a necessity be involved in graphics, and I must admit I'm really really enjoying that part of my job right now!


So then, let me introduce each soap to you:





A woodsy, earthy and oh so sexy decoction for your Earth Man. 
He will love it, but so will you! Unisex, warm, natural and woodsy.



A woodsy blend of Fir Balsam, Peppermint, Cedar Leaf, Spearmint




Hints of Eucalyptus, Ginger and Peppermint for refreshing top notes. It is grounded 
with Thyme and the faintest touch of Amber and Musk....

All natural with essential oils of Texas Cedarwood and Lemon!
This smells SO FRESH and clean and not like beer at all!
I formulated it especially for shaving...

And lastly but certainly not least, and not just for men either:


All natural essential oil combination blend of patchouli, orange, lavender, pine, lemongrass, elemi and gardenia. 

Actually I have alot  more up my sleeve and got to get them on the presses as Father's Day is fast approaching! I am working on an all natural aftershave splash to accompany each and every soap.
Just working out the formulation right now to make it as natural as possible, and as refreshing and naturally preserved as can be safely.

More on that later!

I just wanted YOU to know, dear reader, that
Cassia Aromatics, or as known in the shop, CassiasGarden, is 

NOT

just

for

ladies!

Pour homme, aussi!

Au revoir, dear friend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...