Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OH ME OH MY, I LOVE PIE!!!!!






REMEMBER that rediculous movie Michael, where John Travolta plays the archangel Michael, and he eats white sugar by the bowlful, and then hooks up with some reporters from Chicago, and they go out to eat and sing that song, Oh, Me Oh My, I Love PIE!!!!! I was singing that song last night around 12:45 AM.




Finally, the art of Whipped Cream is beginning to be a learned skill!!!! Thank you, Wilton!


Any of you out there, who just cannot get enough of my delectable bakery goods or delicately fragranced, dulcent candles, I am having a truckload sale in the back of my Camry tonight, Lord willing! After intercession tonight, you can purchase candles for last minute Christmas gifts:

$17.99 for 16 oz. jar candles, $13.99 for 10 oz. jar candles, $7.99 for 8 oz. jar candles, or $20.00 for bath sets in four fragrances: Hello, Sweet Thing! (pictured yesterday) (minus the bath bombs), Winter Grapefruit, a combination of grapefruit, pine, and winterberry, Black Amber and Lavender, and Frankincense & Myrrh, Spicy. All boxed up and ready to go!


Call me with any questions! After tonight, Cassia's Kitchen is......closed for the Holidays!

Except, I have to make my neighbors some last minute gifts... they have no idea what we've been cookin' up!


Meanwhile, my wonderful printer ran out of yellow ink, so I have to "run" to town, Funny expression! Get yellow ink, print Kitchen Edition labels, wrap 13 pies, deliver to customer, collect money, (money, YeaH!!!) (FINALLY, SOME MONEY!), get more baskets ready for my beloved pastor and his wife and mother!, get ready to go to church, figure out some nutrition for kitten, and have the mind of Christ by 7:00 PM.


Best friend is in hospital for a big surgery yesterday. Must check on her and visit tomorrow.

By ham for employee Christmas, and negotiate with family their desired meal of choice for Christmas Dinner. Go Christmas shopping tomorrow, yeah RIGHT!!!! How fun does that sound?


Can we skip presents this year?


Watched a ridiculous Jackie Chan movie last night because I wanted to retreat out of reality and escape into fantasy just for a moment. Fa Bidden King dom. Cheesey,funny,ok.


If you are licking your chops over those cupcakes, quit salivating. Terri bought every single one in stock and I must order more supplies before you can get one!


Last but not least, this kitchen has gotten out of hand once again, so much clean!


Love to all and to all a good night!




1 comment:

Mommy Mere Pete said...

I love it!!! Very cool!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...