Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Lovely Lilac.....

Down here in Texas we don't have the lovely lilac that the North has. So what do we do? We improvise! If you have never smelled this ethereal fresh alluring lilac, have we got a treat for you!



Do YOU love LILAC?   Now that I am acquainted with the loveliness of this scent, I made a whole array of product in it!  I used the best fragrance that I could find that is phthalate free, and all the reviews I read said this is the most true to the real, blossoming, flower that graces the northern US!   Reminiscent of verandas of old, warm summer nights, and LOVE.  Lilac is a legendary fragrance, and those who are fortunate enough to live in climes where it flourishes know that there is nothing quite like the lilac bush when in full bloom.




Lilacs in Bloom Shea Butter Soap


Lilacs in Bloom Perfume Oil
Lilacs in Bloom Soy Candle

In other news, the next FIVE days are going to be really busy!   I've had lots of  orders!  YAY! Joe's daughter Robyn and  our granddaughter are coming to visit for a few days.   It's Faith's 7th  birthday and we are going to do it up big!   Then we have The Response USA with Governor Rick Perry and a silent siege at the largest abortion clinic in the western hemisphere.  So it will be hot and busy!   But I am super excited!   

I will be back in touch soon, lovies!  Thanks for visting today!  You just don't know how much it means to me!

4 comments:

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

Your pictures and words make me think I can smell it from here!

Kelly Ann Taylor said...

I know! The power of the written word....

Kanelstrand said...

Mmmm, the scent of Lilac is something I grew up with. It equals spring around here, and every time I see it in bloom I get nostalgic :) I also love the white lilac.

Keep up discovering and doing your magic, Kelly!

Theresa Russell said...

Love that lilac dress. nice pictures.

Theresa
Next level 6240

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...