Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Salad and Appetizer Recipes - Summer Salads Recipes - Delish.com

Summer Salad and Appetizer Recipes - Summer Salads Recipes - Delish.com: "
I love salads, and summer is the time to really chow down on all the bounty that nature has to offer!
I clipped this from Delish.com, and there's several good ones!   Click on through to several great dishes
that are quick, easy, FRESH, and chocked full of color, crunchiness, antioxidant power, and delight!

"Which one are YOU going to make?
I like the BEET SALAD with Watercress and Fresh Pecorino.   (Not even sure what
Pecorino is.....but this looks DELISH!~

Well, it's Day 3 of my beautiful daughter's Youth Camp, and I feel I've gotten very little done.
Today will be spent on SEO, and getting ready for a meeting with my Coach tomorrow morning!

Have a fantastic day, friends!
Love you!
Kelly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...