Friday, June 24, 2011

Belle Bleu

Happy Friday, lovies!   The skies over Texas are a deep deep blue, accented with heavy white and grey clouds.   I thought I would post this lovely Belle Bleu Treasury for all my friends who just love Vintage!



What is your Friday looking like today?  I'm just shipping orders and wrapping product!   I also just met with Zoe from A Quick Study Online, and she is a delight to work with!  Tonight I get to pray with some lovely teens, then an evening out with my dear friend Denise for her birthday with lots of long time friends.

I hope you have a great restful and relaxing weekend, doing the things you love with the people you love.  Be sure to drink plenty of fluids if you are out in the heat!  It's gonna be a hot one over here in Houston!

Yesterday we went to Pasadena, TX to buy tons of more soapmaking oils, as I have lots of SOAPY projects planned!   Will post more with pictures later...but in the meantime...

Adieu, Belle Bleu!
Au revoir!
Je t'aime!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...