Saturday, May 28, 2011

Color Palette: Tea, Barn Red, Cream



Can you see us? A lovely designer on Maui where I currently advertise chose this collection for Etsy You can check out Rachel Follett's blog, Lovely Clusters.   She is clearly a talented, or shall I say, Multi Talented lady!



Such a joy to work with such talented designers, and just generally good taste folks!

What are your plans today?

My little "babies" are 4 days old today, and  are getting their tails docked and dew claws removed at the Vet's office here on Lake Conroe. Annie is beside herself wondering where Joe took them....I get to pick them up in an hour or so... they are SO CUTE!

I have already drank two cups of coffee and checked my garden and used the pump up sprayer to apply a great organic vitamin and mineral emulsion......more on that later!

I hope you have a great weekend!  Yesterday it reached 102 degreees Fahrenheit here in Houston.  I wonder what our summer is going to be like.....yikes!

Adios!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...