Friday, April 22, 2011

Who Trumps EARTH DAY?






I thought about doing a post about how green and eco friendly and blah blah blah about my teensy little budding biz, Cassia Aromatics.   About how we have a rebate program for local customers, use post consumer packing peanuts, US grown and produced soybean wax, ad infinitum....


Then I thought about Earth Day.  How it's growing in popularity. And companies are jumping on the bandwagon to promote their  brands. 


I mean, it's good and it's GREAT. Admirable, in fact, and quite necessary.  And we should, and we do, and we are, for heaven sakes!   So I'm not going to talk about it, because I've been doing that all week long for goodness sake, and now I am past promoting myself in all my smallness.


So then my attentions turned to this epic day, 2011 years ago.


A Man stood,
in silence,
not defending Himself,
fought,
shed His own precious blood.
Blood Money,
and prevailed,
and TRUMPED
in the biggest manifesto,
the biggest case,
in the 
Romance of The Ages.


A Lamb,
standing in Heaven,
was slain before the foundation of the world.


His Father knew it,
and saw it,
commissioned it,
requested it
and consented to
the degradation of
His Only Son
in order
to acquire
and prevail
and regain
and rejoice ultimately
in the reclaiming
of
the WHOLE EARTH
as His beloved family
once again.


What seemed tragic, what seemed weak, and futile and foolish.   
What seemed defeated, and destined for only shame.  
What seemed stupid, and useless and hopeless.


This, my friend, TRUMPed!


Just in case, and to be sure I was using the correct verbage, here is the def:


.trumptrump - get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"bestoutdooutflankscoop
beatbeat outvanquishtrouncecrushshell - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
outmaneuveroutmanoeuvreoutsmart - defeat by more skillful maneuvering; "The English troops outmaneuvered the Germans"; "My new supervisor knows how to outmaneuver the boss in most situations"







Our EARTH could not be in a state of more chaos
and anarchy
and fear
and turmoil
disruption on every level
Cataclysms of global and unprecedented proportions
are occurring 
frequently
intensely
and increasingly violently.


Jesus said a time would come when men's heart failed them for 
F E A R.


So today, on this, the day the nations are now calling EARTH DAY
I want to say that the true meaning of this day
is when 
A MAN
in fact, GOD in a human body
came to reclaim, and 
buy back
and redeem
and to purchase 
for HIS OWN
Men from 
Every race
and tribe 
and tongue
and 
to render 
null and void
their transgressions
and anarchy
and fear
and hopelessness
and rebellion
and abuse
in order that
They too
could be part of 
His Family.


I want to honor my Lord and Saviour, 
the Lord Jesus Christ
for being the TRUE HERO
who trumped EVIL forever
on this
EARTH DAY.


May He receive the reward of His
Sufferings in my life
today, tomorrow and forever.
My Lord and Savior, 
the Precious
Incomparable
Beautiful
Glorious
Majestic
Powerful
Jesus
Lamb of God
Redeemer of Mankind
King of the Ages


I love you friend!
And I just wanted you to know what is in my heart!


May this Easter Weekend bring the knowledge of His 
perfect love for you, and His desire that you would live in the fullness of
Knowing Him for eternity!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...