Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Extra-Ordinaire Soap!

Comfort Food
For Your Skin!

Guys, I am stinkin proud of myself today! I dreamed up this soap and finally put the fragrance I bought one, yes 1 year ago to good use! Now my kitchen smells full of comfort and goodness on a cold winter morn! Introducing Oatmeal Milk & Honey Cold Processed Soap with Spiced Apples and Pecan and Cinnamon on top! All that is missing is the gigantic melted pat of butter, but inside are so many awesome oils and skin lovin' ingredients that the butter is there, folks!

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Juice, Hydrolyzed Oats, Ground Oats, Distilled Water, Fragrance Oils, Ground Cinnamon.

I have to put this loaf to bed with blankies for a day or so; then I will cut it and I can't wait to show you the "swirl" I did! It will have to cure and dry for 4 weeks; and will be available on my Etsy shop for $5.00 per 5.5 oz. slice!

My friends, I wish Your Life to be as fragrant as Cassia's Kitchen! Till tomorrow!





Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Breeze said...

Yumm, sound like a winner to me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...