Friday, August 5, 2011

Response to a Nation in Crisis


crisis crucial or decisive point or situation; a turning point.An unstable situation, in politicalsocialeconomic or military affairs, especially one involving an impending abrupt change.
  1. A sudden change in the course of a disease, usually at which the patient is expected to recover or die.
  2. (psychology) A traumatic or stressful change in a person's life.
  3. (drama) A point in a drama at which a conflict reaches a peak before being resolved.

My friend, it is really late but I wanted to write to you from my heart tonight.   It is not  my desire to be harsh, or to be doom and gloom, but to speak candidly and with passion about something so near and dear to my heart.

It is not necessary to re-hash what any major network can tell you vividly what is befalling our nation and the nations of the earth at this present time. We have been called to prayer this Saturday for our nation and for the mighty hand of God to have mercy on us and to heal our land.  We believe the summons is serious, and we believe the time is NOW. I want YOU to join me!  I want you to have the joy of being involved in something so powerful!

I want to invite, no, in fact URGE you to watch this video, to follow the links, and to register for this meeting.  To join me and hundreds of thousands of other concerned Christian Americans to fast, seek the face of God on behalf of our nation.  Even if you live nowhere near Texas, you can still register online and view a simulcast of the even in live streaming just by clicking the links!


The Response Promo from The Response USA on Vimeo.


I am so glad that we have a God in Heaven who is looking person by person, city by city, church by church, state by state and nation by nation.  He is more than willing to hear the prayers of His children as they cry out to Him for mercy for our land, and to pray and repent of the atrocities that we have performed as a nation.  His desire is to be merciful to His creation, and to heal our land.  IF we will BUT PRAY....

 2 Chronicles 7:14 says this:
"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer [made] in this place.

For  more information, please click the link below!   Thank you my friend!

The Response
http://theresponseusa.com/

Governor Rick Perry has called for a day of prayer for our nation. Churches from all over the nation will be gathering together in Houston at Reliant Stadium for a day of pray for our country.  
This is an extremely important event. If the Governor is asking for us to come together and pray, he shouldn't have to wonder where all the Christians are.

You MUST register in order to come into the stadium. Registration is free. Register here: http://registration.afa.ne​t/

We believe that America is in a state of crisis. Not just politically, financially or morally, but because we are a nation that has not honored God in our successes or humbly called on Him in our struggles. According to the Bible, the answer to a nation in such crisis is to gather in humility and repentance and ask God to intervene. The Response will be a historic gathering
of people from across the nation to pray and fast for America.

2 comments:

-Kelsey Coghill said...

this is amazing. thank you for posting about this. I miss out on a lot being out of the country but that is awesome that the governor is having a call to prayer.

Kelly Ann Taylor said...

Kelsey, I know what it's like to be out of the country too!

When I got back from overseas in 1991, I didn't know what an ATM machine was, and back then we called it a Pulse machine.

One time, we were going to leave on a trip, and my friend announced she had to stop by the pulse machine. I was wondering how strange it was to stop at a shopping center to take your pulse.

As for this event, it was so wonderful! I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I stopped by your blog today and it is really lovely. It looks like you must love children!

I am glad that you are having a HUGE adventure with your new husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...