Sunday, June 12, 2011

Purely Semantics

I LOVE WORDS....


Words are powerful.



Reminds me of that Scripture, "In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".......


There is so much power in our words...


I have loved word art, BEFORE word art was even born.


So today, I collected all my word art Hearts, and curated this Treasury featuring favorite signs that my fellow Etsy Artists have created.   


If there was one that you would put on your wall, which one would it be?


Like a picture?  Just click it and go to my fellow artist's shop directly, and take a look around!


Today, my friend, let's purpose to use our words to build up, to comfort, to edify, and to inspire. 


I'm in....how about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...