Monday, May 23, 2011

Testing Money Monday?


Okay, so I am on this team on Etsy, called the Success Team. You can check it out here:

http://www.etsy.com/teams/5002/etsy-success

We help each other and promote each other any way we can. One very enterprising young woman
has an awesome blog and has invited us to share our links on her blog as a way of gaining free advertising. From what I have read, copious amounts of research over the past month, Google really picks up blog links with rich content. So this is a win win for her and for us.

So today I joined in the fun! If you have an Etsy Shop then you can join in the fun, make some new friends, and draw traffic through your blog to your business! Win/Win!  

Mainly today is a test, because frankly, I have never before participated in any kind of Blog hop.  I've seen them but just passed opportunities up.  And now I see I put a wrong link in there so, as I said before, this is a learning curve for moi.   You don't learn if you don't try, right?  

Happy Monday, everyone!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...